Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Special Day

Tomorrow is my very own special day. The only day that is for me and only me. My super hot husband was asking me what I wanted for my birthday. Here's a hint...IPHONE!! wink, wink, nudge, nudge...but, I will settle for something else. I have thought about this question for a few weeks now and I have come to only one conclusion. The thing that will make me the most happy on my special day is to have one day, ALL DAY, that is whining free. No arguing, no fussing, no screaming, no yelling...pure bliss!!! There are days when I feel like a mediator, referee, judge, jury, etc. To have one day, just one, that feels "normal" again would be great.

When I explained what I wanted to my husband and children, they were up for the task. They have had days when they have got along all day, they are few and far between. Anyone out there with kids knows those days...where you don't want to jinx it but you can't help but think "Who are these children and can I keep them?" I know they can do it. At least, I think they can, maybe??? My youngest wanted to know if they couldn't do it if they would have to be in their rooms for a very long time. I would think...YES, a very long time!!!

No comments: