Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Surrender

I am waving the white flag here people. I give up!!! The Iphone is a no go from here on out. For the sake of my marriage, I must let it go. My husband and I just don't see eye to eye on this one and quite frankly, I am tired of stating the same point over and over again. OK so, I am tired of begging, pleading and crying but, still tired of it none the less. My Facebook obsession is getting much better...although, it was probably better since I was obsessing on the Iphone. We will see how that goes.

I have these kids at work that just won't stop crying. Not sure how they can cry for this long. I am exhausted at the end of the day. If my own kids cry for any reason, I have no patience left to give. Seriously, explain to me how anyone can cry for five hours straight. Not just a whimper here and there but, a full on sobbing, snotty, tears and all cry. It is crazy. I think the other kids are starting to be afraid of me since they only see me with the criers. I had one kid ask me the other day "Why is she always crying?" I said "I have no idea." And I really don't know why she cries.

No comments: