Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why?

Just curious here people...are all women like me??? Alright, some women?? Any??? I guess a better question is "How do our husbands and partners put up with us?" I wonder how everything my husband says to me in my mind turns into him calling me fat. I find it humorous when he asks me "What movie do you want to see?" and I respond with "You think I am fat, don't you?" or "You want to see the movie with her in it because I am fat". I would like to think that it really isn't as bad as I think, but it is... I just know it!!! He would be so sweet and say..."Honey, I love you." Which I would again respond with "You DO think I am fat." And sink into that pit of despair.

I wonder this often, not sure if I think about this more or less than my super hot husband. I am sure he only thinks about it when it hits him in the face like a ton of bricks. He can be whistling a happy tune when all of sudden, out of no where, with little warning, "Houston, we have a problem!!!" He puts up with me and my antics with patience (bless his heart) and love and possibly...lots of alcohol.

No comments: