Friday, September 5, 2008

9 Years of Bliss

Today my wonderful, loving and super hot husband and I are celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that he has put up with me for that long. I am being serious here. We have two great kids, two good cats that just refuse to get a long, and a loving relationship. He makes me want to be a better person and wife everyday. That being said, for our anniversary my gift to him...to sign off of facebook. Whoa, I mean just for the day!!! And by that, I mean the rest of today...until midnight. So, really only about 8 hours...I think I can do that. I said I THINK!!!! I also promise (one hand on Bible and one hand in the air promise) that I will not ask for, talk about, beg, grovel, or cry for my Iphone. Wife of the year, right here people!!! I am hearing loud cheers and applause in my head. If only everyone were so lucky...

1 comment:

Landlubber Link said...

That is very sweet, I'm moved to almost tears.

Love, Your Husband