1. No drinking in the truck. I do not want that musty smell of water that has been spilled and never cleaned up.
2. No eating in the truck. I am so tired of having goldfish crackers stuck to my ass it isn't even funny anymore.
3. A bath within the last 24 hours is necessary prior to entering the truck. Yes, soap and washing is necessary. This one is a little more difficult to monitor as I have to take your word for it...and this makes me a little anxious.
4. My super hot hubby is NEVER EVER allowed within the confines of the truck. It is an open bed so he can ride in the back. OK this one is a little bit mean so as long as he follows rules 1-3 he can ride in the truck.
5. No mexican food within the last 48 hours prior to riding in the truck. This one, I will not budge on.
While I understand that the truck will not stay all pretty and shiny and new smelling forever..If I just keep the kids and super hot hubby out of it, it will stay that way for a lot longer.