Sunday, January 18, 2009

Feeling the Love

I am so happy that my whining and complaining at least got a few new followers.  I want you all to know that I will NOT use that to my advantage again (well, as long as I still have my followers).  Three Bay B Chicks has told me that a blog carnival is a way to get some more followers.  I have no idea what a blog carnival is but, my goodness, it sounds fun.  Is there cotton candy there?  I love me some cotton candy.  

I am also happy to report that I was able, for the very first time I might add, to run the entire 2.5 miles without stopping.  The applause is really loud in my head right now. I have come across a little problem in that I was only able to do so since I ran by myself and didn't have my partner to talk to.  I absolutely still hate it and will never love it but, I have received many people telling me that I look good.  I was thinking it was the great jeans I have recently purchased but, alas it was not.  This irritates the heck out of me because it reminds me that I need to keep running.  Sad but, true.  I hate it when others are right.  

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I think the fact that you are getting compliments on how you look is great! I'm not sure I could ever run in order to get the compliments, but I'm happy for you.