UPDATE: I just want to be clear here people....there has been some confusion on my#2 Not Me Monday...Please read carefully.
Welcome, again, to Not Me Monday. This blog carnival was created by MckMama at My Charming Kids. You can head over to her blog and see what she and everyone else is NOT doing this week.
All the things I did NOT do nor would even consider doing this past week.
1. I did NOT spend an obscene amount of time trying to figure out this blog carnival thingy. Trying to connect the original blog of MckMama to mine and bring over the Not me Monday button...OMG, I was NOT screaming at my computer calling it horrible names and threatening it bodily harm if necessary.
2. I did NOT forgo most personal care and hygiene that would include but, is not limited to shaving my legs. Wow, when it starts to itch and really need a good brushing it is time to shave but, I did NOT push on through that and go ANOTHER three days beyond the already before mentioned gorilla type long growth. THREE ADDITIONAL DAYS!!!
3. I did NOT nearly bowl my children over running into the house after a weekend at the relaxing, snowy, beautiful, non wifi, cut off from the entire cyberworld cabin to get online.
4. I am NOT secretly jealous that my youngest daughter starts preschool today and my super hot hubby is going to have two hours of uninterrupted time to do whatever he pleases three days a week. Nope, not jealous in the least if he chooses to mop the floor, do the dishes, and prepare dinner.
5. I did NOT think that the snack we had on the way home from the cabin that consisted of curly fries, a small soda and shake was dinner. It isn't right?