Sunday, November 2, 2008

Moving Forward

We are back in our house after a little "retreat" to the in laws while we were getting rid of the asbestos in the ceiling. Feels so good to be back in the house especially with the smell of freshly painted ceilings. I believe my super hot hubby will be in need of some therapy from writing the check. I believe it is money so well spent he, on the other hand, has difficulty paying an obscene amount of money for something like the ceiling. We all know that I am right but, I humor him anyway.

On Friday, we had our first rain of the season and I love the rain, especially on days when I can sit around the house in my pj's reading a book...wait, that never happens anymore, never mind I hate the rain. In all honesty, I do love the rain but, this rainy day, I was driving that f'in truck to work and it was barely sprinkling. I turned on the windshield wipers to get the excess water off and the stupid piece of crap things wouldn't go off. I tried everything in my power to get them to go off...I turned them all the way on and then off real quick, I gave them the evil eye while screaming obscencities at them, I even pulled over and turned the f'in truck off and when I turned it back on they were going full blast AND spraying water now!!! I believe it is possessed...I really do!!! I hear it at night taunting me in my sleep. I was so pissed at this point. I had to drive to work with the windshield wipers on full blast with water spraying...I must have been quite a sight. If you saw someone screaming at the top of her lungs in an ugly truck in sprinkling rain with the windshield wipers on full blast...I swear I had not been drinking!

No comments: