Monday, October 6, 2008

See What Happens When I Drink?

It has come to my attention that while a friend of mine and I were finishing off a bottle of Patron on our night away that I made a promise to her. Apparently, in my drunken stuper I thought it would be a great idea to get up an hour early to run with her two days a week.  While it doesn't sound like such a big deal, it really is to me.  I have long thought that I would like to train for a triathalon in my near future but, my near future was more...well, in the distant future.  Have I ever explained that the only thing I hate more than mornings is running?  So, here we have two of my most hated things put together and really no good can come of this idea. We have agreed that there will be no talking during the run and that taking breaks from running is a good thing. Lord, help me!!!

Tomorrow I begin my quest to start training for this f'in triathalon.  My super hot husband keeps reminding me to stay positive about it and that I may really like it. FYI - As I was typing that last sentence I was making a mocking and childish face at him.  Is it bad when he says this to me I envision kicking him so hard in the shin all the while with a smile on my face? I think I can find the positive in that. 

No comments: