Sunday, October 5, 2008

Not Too Old Yet

I've got nothin' tonight.  I sat down at the computer and just stared at it hoping something would come but, NADA!!!  Trying to even think about something entertaining that has happened recently and I can't.  

I spent my first night away from the super hot husband and kids in a long time.  My friend and I spent one night at a cabin up in the mountains.  All I was interested in on the over night adventure was not attending to anyone else but ME!!  I told her that I would not be making any grilled cheese sandwiches, holding her if she cried, and I was not wiping any part of anyone else's body.  It was GREAT!!!  We spent way too much time at the bar and even had a hangover the next day.  

I have come to the conclusion that I am getting old.  Gone are the days of staying out until the wee hours of the morning and getting up early the next day.  I was completely out of commission for at least 2 days.  Sad but, true.  I watch SNL and I love the skits from the cougar den...you know the one where there are a bunch of older women that are scheming to find a young man???  Sadly, I think I am one of them without the scheming to find a young man as I have my super hot hubby.  I think I am depressed now...

No comments: