1. I did NOT do an entire Not Me post only to erase it because so many things happened on Sunday that were Not Me Monday post worthy.
2. I did NOT spend an hour on the trampoline with my niece taking pictures of us in mid flight...trying to get that perfect one. I did NOT get that perfect picture but if I did, it might look like this...
2a. That picture is most certainly NOT me and I do NOT want to tell you that it was made possible mainly by the angle of the camera. What 30 something year old would be doing toe touches on a trampoline and posting them on a blog? Certainly, NOT me!!
3. I did NOT spend two hours on the phone with a high school friend (who I lovingly refer to as Skinny Bitch) that I have missed over the years and we did NOT plan a trip to Vegas without consulting with our husbands first.
3a. She did NOT agree to do the triathalon with me in September and ultimately remind me how smokin hot we will look at our 20 year reunion due to the training schedule. This is NOT one of the main reasons we are friends!!!
4. I did NOT run by myself on Sunday and have to stop 5 times because I was sucking wind so much AND...
5. I did NOT notice that there was something bunched up in the bottom of my pant leg on said run and I did NOT pull it out only to find it be a clean pair of my underwear that had become lodged in the pant leg during the spin cycle.
6. I did NOT laugh so hard that I didn't have a place to put the said underwear, no pockets or anything, and I did NOT have to carry this pair of underwear throughout the rest of my run in my hand. That would have been embarrassing if that happened.