Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week has NOT been boring and as I sit here I wonder "What the heck happened this week that is post worthy?"  I can't really think of much but, I will give it a shot.  

1.  I did NOT laugh so hard at America's Funniest Home Videos that I woke up my oldest daughter with my fit of laughter and she kept asking me if I was OK?  I did NOT pee just a bit during this fit of laughter and realize that things have changed since having children.  People, please, do NOT allow your elderly mothers to ride jet skis, pogo sticks, or slip and slides...no good ever comes of it.  

2.  I did NOT have a Wii injury at work and still have a sore shoulder and wrist.  I mean I can run 2.5 miles these days, I am quite certain that I can handle a silly little video game such as Wii tennis or baseball without needing to go on the disabled list. 

3.  I most certainly did NOT steal my kids conversation heart candy on Valentines day because it is NOT my most favorite candy EVER!!  Those things are so gross and they taste like chalk how can anyone eat an entire bag of that candy? 

4.  I did NOT witness something that was so unbelievable that I almost took a picture of it but, realized I didn't have my camera.  I did NOT see super hot hubby in Target and he was NOT all sweet and holding my hand while walking up and down every aisle with me and the girls (ok, that last sentence was NOT what happened in my head). I believe the last time he set foot in Target was when we went to register for wedding gifts almost 10 years ago.  

11 comments:

forever folding laundry said...

Not being in a Target for 10 years is enough to make me break out in hives. If I'm not there once in 10 DAYS I'd go crazy!

Tulip Row said...

Hilarious! #1 is so sad but true! Curses! Also, I was just telling Yvonne, you can seriously hurt yourself on Wii if you try too hard, because there is no resistance!
I was also wondering who actually likes those conversation hearts!

Jennifer Loppnow said...

I eat all the white hearts on my boys

Counselormama said...

Someone has to eat those hearts! Always wondered who it was, too...
You are the third person I know with Wii injuries!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know, I was so sick this weekend I didn't even pay attention to my kids candy!I bet they were happy!Wii anyone? I haven't gone in two weeks it's gonna get mad at me, I've gotten soreness but never an injury, be careful:)

Staci said...

That reminds me...gotta do the Wii! Enjoyed your Not Me's.

Kristen said...

Now I wanna go to target. Nice list. Hubby really doesn't like Target? Does he know they have an automotive section?

Unknown said...

I stumbled on your blog through the Not Me Monday on MckMama's blog and I have to say I find you hysterical. I love the honesty! I just wanted to thank you for making me laugh out loud at work in front of my co-workers (who now think I am crazy)!

Debbie said...

I would so love to join in the discussion about peeing just a little but you know I made that resolution not to discuss my bodily functions in public. I'll just say "I hear you!"

Jane Anne said...

I can totally understand how you could have an Wii injury...sad and hilarious!
Your husband must not be a shopper at all. I cannot imagine not shopping at Target for 10 years. My husband doesn't like to shop but an occasional trip to Target is necessary for something!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Nice. My hubby follows me into Target to keep track of my spending. Unfort? We spend more when he is with. Silly men.
I love that you injured yourself playing Wii! I admit, I am sometimes sore the next day too!