Saturday, February 27, 2010

He Has Issues Too!!!

Super hot hubby needs help...he has a sickness...no joke and it is serious. He cannot go one month without purchasing some sort of sporting equipment from a retail store whose name I cannot say. The letters in the name are E,I, and R...but, I can't tell you the actual name...you know, for copyright reasons or something like that. I gave him a challenge, to go 60 days without a purchase from this store and he began to sweat profusely. He says he is up for the challenge but, his left eye was twitching the entire time he was talking about this challenge...coincidence? I think...NOT!!! Even though he believes and actually said "you are right, honey", I honestly don't think he can do it. WAIT...let me savor this moment for just one second....HELL YA, I am right, you buffoon!!!!!

If I was to go through all of our old credit card statements, I am pretty sure that there would be at least one purchase on each bill (sometimes multiple purchases) for the last two years. He claims it is ok since most of the stuff he buys is on sale or for someone else...I think it is NOT ok!!! It is safe to say that he owns more backpacks than I can count and more running things than I would even WANT to count. We will see how this goes for him but, he is already plotting how he can still purchase stuff with cash online so that it doesn't show up on his bill? Not a good start if you ask me. Don't even get me started on his issue with papers piled up in the office...he has an entire forest back there. I can only tackle one issue at a time...sigh!!

1 comment:

peewee said...

Awww. I feel bad for the guy. I have to imagine someone telling me I had to go a month, or even a WEEK without buying something from Nordstrom (shudder)

I hope you always use this for leverage though. I would!

(maybe that's why I'm still single)