I was NOT been very busy last week as super hot hubby was on a work vacation so there are so many things that I did NOT do!!!!
1. I did NOT stop to think if it would be ok for the kids to have a Slurpee for dinner one night. Now, in my defense, it was very hot and we needed something to cool down AND I figured that if we got a fruit flavored it may suffice. I did NOT think about it for a while and I did NOT ask the kids their opinion on this as anyone with a brain knows that the kids would say it would be ok.
2. I did NOT freak out when my oldest daughter was hit with a rocket (baseball) in her eye. My freak out was NOT the fact that I figured she was going to be discolored or swollen...it was based solely on the fact that we would be making, yet another, trip to the ER and I just didn't want to go back there two weeks after our last trip and see the same people. I mean what would people think??? I am quite certain they would remember us too as my youngest daughter was trying to sit on the doctors chair and simply running amuck. I figured if they saw us coming again they would lock the door and turn off the lights so, I was pleased to no end when we realized we wouldn't have to go.
3. I do NOT think that my daughters eye is the most beautiful shade of purple and I am NOT so proud of her for wanting to go back out and play ball on Tues night. I mean, really, what parent would want their kid to go back out to the same sport that she was so terribly injured at??? That would be so mean.
4. I am NOT even more proud of her for trying to match her dress to the shade of her eye. I am NOT thinking I have the toughest little girl in the whole world with the most amazing tenacity that it makes me want to cry!!!
5. I am NOT going to post a picture of her eye since I said I would never post any pictures of my kids on my blog. If I did post a picture of her eye...it would NOT look like this and it would NOT make me smile to know that behind that discolored eye lid is the most beautiful eye with a twinkle in it that I love to see.
6. It is NOT family game night...Help me...enough said!!!