1. I am not speaking to you anymore.
2. You girls better stop ringing that doorbell.
3. Wait...how exactly did our daughter ride her bike off a cliff?
4. Do you really think it is a good idea to allow a 7 year old to drive a golf cart?
5. OH MY GOD...STOP RINGING THAT DAMN DOORBELL!!
6. Mom, do you really think that aliens or the CIA are tapping into your cell phone?
7. Wow, Mom, you really do think that aliens or the CIA are tapping into your cell phone...my bad...ya, I am sure they are too.
8. No, I am not kidding, I am not speaking to you right now.
9. How exactly did you forget to bring my hairdryer? The one thing I asked you to bring and you forgot it...how does that happen?
10. Daddy, mommy wants me to tell you again she is not speaking to you. Apparently, you don't seem to understand.
11. It isn't polite to burp in public...it really isn't.
12. Yes, I did actually need this new hoodie that I bought today.
13. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....STOP RINGING THAT F#$*ing DOORBELL!!!
I was so excited for them to get here but, now I realize life was grand for those 48 hours that I was alone. I will hold on to those memories and cherish them forever...who knows when that will happen again.
PS...The doorbell is fascinating to my kids because it is connected to the outside gate and you have to buzz the visitor in. They spend countless hours ringing it and deciding if they want to buzz the other one in...such joy!!!